Our Scientific Editors:
- have a research background and are PhD-qualified in a relevant scientific field
- know what reviewers look for, understand what can stand in the way of success, and are used to providing editing and advice on novelty and broader relevance
- will take into account the funding stream applied for if specified, and key features of the guidelines if available
Scientific Editing examines your grant proposal in great detail, making many edits and comments to help:
- Emphasize the significance and potential impact of the work, including across disciplines
- Ensure that the proposal states a clear and appropriately justified aim, and specific, clear and measurable objectives are provided that relate to that aim
- Assess how strongly the objectives are reflected in the description of work to be undertaken
- Review how well the methods and expected outcomes, are communicated, and that risk and contingency planning are accounted for
We have 1,200 language editors. All are native English speakers and have completed or are undertaking a Master’s, PhD or MD.
Your grant proposal is matched with editors who specialize in the same subject area so they are fluent, not only in English, but also in the terminology and conventions used in your field.
Our English Language Editing service is available in two levels, Silver and Gold:
- Silver corrects errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation, rephrases sentences that sound unnatural or confusing, and makes your style sound more professional.
- Gold edits provides additional edits to Silver and makes further improvements to the style and phrasing. It also provides a personalized summary of the editing to develop your writing skills for the future.
1) Your lab or institution can purchase grant editing and save 15% or more
Labs and institutions, purchase grant editing for your researchers to support their careers and raise your profile.
Receive a discount of 15% or more (depending on volume) – pay in advance or post-pay via monthly invoicing.Contact us for more information
2) Institutions, recommend us and your researchers save 10%
Institutions, recommend our editing services to your researchers and receive a specially designed, customized web page that gives your researchers 10% off every time they order grant editing.Contact us for more information